In less than 12 hours I will be out of Cincinnati and making my way to Uganda! craaaazy!
Finished packing today and I topped out at about 60 lbs, not bad at all...I'm pretty proud of that. Although I did have some help shoving everything in there...god help anyone at the airport if they decide to randomly go through my bags, I don't think they will get it all back in!
Today was wonderful, full of friends and family! Jessie spent most of the day here and that was so great!! We got to talk to Marvin in Zambia today as well! I'm so glad I got to talk to the boys before I left--and I'm so excited for Emily to go to Zambia this summer! Em is currently sitting on my bed, we're talking about all that will happen in the next couple years :) Family came over and it was wonderful to be around them and stock up on all my HUGS! And then tonight the four of us watched Across the Universe. If you haven't seen it...I advise you watch it immediately!
I suppose next time I'm on this it will be a post from Uganda! So until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sarah,
We miss you already!
Em & Bubba
i need love loooove
to ease my mind
i need to fiiind fiiiind
someone to call mine,
but mama saiiiid
(twisting feet, hands in the air...etc)
thought id do a dance for you since we didnt get to :)
Hi love :-) Im glad I got to see u Sat night and give u mad huggs ;-)
I want to know if they searched your bags at the airport, lol, can't wait to hear updates!
Mad Looooooove
I love you!
ahhhhh i love you sarah you're special
Hey, Happy Birthday! Not sure what the best way to reach you is, so hopefully you get this some time in the near future
Got an addy yet my love?
-Catherine
Post a Comment